Help with anxiety

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with anxiety

Will Yoga help with anxiety? I'm finding myself a lot more stressed these days and I find cardio helps me to burn some tension but it's not long lasting. Will something like Yoga help to clear my mind for longer?

It definitely can! Because it's about mind, body and spirit, it can work like a meditative practice, so it can help you balance your energies and really relax your body and mind as well as make you feel calm and refreshed. It's definitely worth giving a try. I'd also suggest that you try more than one type of Yoga if the first one you attempt doesn't work for you or give you the experience you're looking for. Not all yoga is created equal. Some offer different benefits over others. It's one of the reasons that make it so great! :D

Comment

It can help. There are lots of videos on YouTube that you can check out, too. Just make sure that you don't overdo it with your body. Don't push yourself. Some Yoga is harder than you might thing. Also, maybe have a look online to see which Yoga is recommended as being best for meditation, anxiety, etc.

Comment

It has helped me to de-stress and get better sleep. I would definitely recommend anyone try yoga. You got nothing to lose and you can find plenty of free ones on YouTube. :)

Comment

Oh good! I'm so thrilled to know this. Do you guys have any specific type of yoga you'd recommend for it? Also, how often do you think I should do it in a day or per week? Does it matter?

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X