What to do with cabbage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with cabbage

I have a lot of cabbage. Beyond putting in soups and stews and making cabbage rolls...what else can be done with it???

You can fry it up in a stifry. Personally I like to add it to this mixture I make with sausages, onion and apples and potatoes. I fry it all up and it tastes awesome! Especially this time of year. :)

Comment

I love borscht with cabbage!! It's such a tasty meal, especially in the winter. it is the perfect complement to the beets and makes the borscht thick and just oh-so-good!

Comment

I have heard so much about borscht. What is it? just a stew with beets? Is it easy to make?

Comment

Originally posted by tracy1976 View Post
          I have heard so much about borscht. What is it? just a stew with beets? Is it easy to make?
          It is easy to make. It can include more than beets. You can make both vegetarian hand borscht with meat. It's very tasty. It should always include beets though :)

Comment

Originally posted by Paplo View Post
            You can fry it up in a stifry. Personally I like to add it to this mixture I make with sausages, onion and apples and potatoes. I fry it all up and it tastes awesome! Especially this time of year. :)
            Yum! That sounds delicious and I never thought of doing that!

Also, Penny that sounds really good!! I forgot all about borscht. I had it a few times growing up at a friend's house at dinner and loved it then. I should look into that. :D

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X