Vegetarian chili

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarian chili

Looking for a good vegetarian chili recipe that isn't just beans, tomatoes and peppers. Any top options out there?
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Just choose your favorite recipe and sub in ground tofu instead of the beef. It tastes great and the texture really works.

Comment

Mushrooms! Pick good meaty ones like cremini or portobello. Chop them into chunks or slices. These will give a great earthy flavor that goes very well with the rest of the traditional ingredients, but it will also give you a filling meal full of added nutrients.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Mushrooms! Pick good meaty ones like cremini or portobello. Chop them into chunks or slices. These will give a great earthy flavor that goes very well with the rest of the traditional ingredients, but it will also give you a filling meal full of added nutrients.
        I guess you'd need a ton of mushrooms to do that job. I can see that it would taste good, though. I like that idea because I don't want so much soy from tofu. I'm not exactly sure whether or not I trust it in large amounts.

Comment

Originally posted by kellykatt View Post

I guess you'd need a ton of mushrooms to do that job. I can see that it would taste good, though. I like that idea because I don't want so much soy from tofu. I'm not exactly sure whether or not I trust it in large amounts.
          You could always mix both mushrooms and tofu. More textures. More flavors. It's all good that way.
          Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X