New Year New Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year New Ideas

Now that it's a new year, anyone have any creative ideas on how they want to track their weight loss to stay motivated with sticking to goals? Personally, I'm still weighing all my options. :)

To start, I'm not going to to track at all. My goal at the moment is to simply build healthy eating and physical activity routines. So, I'm going to eat less junk by planning more meals in advance, I'm going to drink less alcohol, I'm going to reduce the amount of sweets I eat and focus on eating meals around the same time each day. As for physical activity, I want to make sure that I'm getting a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise a day. It doesn't have to be all at once, but I need to do a minimum of 30. Once I make that a routine, I may then start to focus on tracking. I just think it's good for me, personally, to start off simple and then add from there. That way, if the new goals I create once I've created a routine are too difficult or I give up, at least I'll fall back to a more healthy routine than how I was living before and can rebuild from there. Hope that makes sense :D

Comment

I don't actually have any specific plan. So far, all I'm concentrating on doing is eating healthier and moving more. I'll start there and see what happens. :)

Comment

Originally posted by char View Post
        I don't actually have any specific plan. So far, all I'm concentrating on doing is eating healthier and moving more. I'll start there and see what happens. :)
        Me too! I'm being more health, calorie and fitness conscious, which is making a positive difference in my life, but I'm not actually making any plans at the moment.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
        X