Losing more weight than I want

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing more weight than I want

I know this isn't typically an issue but I've reached my weight loss goal so I've gone to maintaining my calories but I'm still losing weight! I lost another 2 pounds this week without trying and I don't actually want to lose anymore. Why do you think I could still be losing even though I'm not trying to drop more pounds?

Maybe you're losing water weight? Or maybe your body is in a bit of a system right now. Whatever the case, just keep tracking your weight and make sure you're eating the amount of calories you need to maintain your current weight that you want to keep (don't eat fewer calories) and don't overdo it with the fat burning workouts. Focus on getting the cardio you need for health and maybe put a little more focus on flexibility and strength training exercises.

Comment

I don't think its water weight and I stopped with the strict calorie counting. Maybe I'm exercising too much or not getting enough calories. I'll have to start paying more attention to that. Maybe I'll do more strength training now instead of all the cardio.

Comment

Wow. I wish I had this problem! That said, you might be burning too many calories if you're still losing weight. Maybe cut back on the cardio. I mean, get as much as you should for health reasons but don't spend hours a day on the treadmill, that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ffviifan View Post
          Wow. I wish I had this problem! That said, you might be burning too many calories if you're still losing weight. Maybe cut back on the cardio. I mean, get as much as you should for health reasons but don't spend hours a day on the treadmill, that sort of thing.
          You and me both! I also think that if you're still losing and you don't want to, it's probably because your'e burning too many calories. Ease up on the exercise and see if that helps.

Comment

How's it going Maggie? Are you still losing too much or have things balanced out for you?

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X