Is there a vegetarian version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a vegetarian version

Is there a vegetarian or vegan version of South Beach?

Good question. No idea. Have you been to their site? Usually a company says if it's plan can be altered to meet dietary restrictions or preferences.

Comment

I've checked out their site but I haven't really seen them talk about vegetarian stuff. I guess I could always ask, but after looking into this diet more I don't know if I'm all that interested. It gives me the feeling that they care more about marketing than they actually care about helping people lose weight.

Comment

Originally posted by jan View Post
        I've checked out their site but I haven't really seen them talk about vegetarian stuff. I guess I could always ask, but after looking into this diet more I don't know if I'm all that interested. It gives me the feeling that they care more about marketing than they actually care about helping people lose weight.
        It's not just you. I get the same impression. It might be better to just consider another kind of diet if you're feeling that way. I mean, it's not like the world is lacking in weight loss diets, including vegetarian ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiff View Post

It's not just you. I get the same impression. It might be better to just consider another kind of diet if you're feeling that way. I mean, it's not like the world is lacking in weight loss diets, including vegetarian ones.
          Isn't South Beach one of those diets where you have to buy foods they recommend? Or am I thinking of some other diet. If it is that way then wouldn't those products have to be geared toward vegetarians? My point is, if there is an official vegetarian version, they would certain advertise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Penny View Post

Isn't South Beach one of those diets where you have to buy foods they recommend? Or am I thinking of some other diet. If it is that way then wouldn't those products have to be geared toward vegetarians? My point is, if there is an official vegetarian version, they would certain advertise it.
            That's exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X