Available outside the US?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available outside the US?

I live in Canada and I was wondering if you can do the South Beach diet here. I'm wondering because I think you need to actually buy things and they need to be shipped. I haven't seen a Canadian-specific site.

I don't think it is. I think this one is for US residents only. That might be due to shipping reasons or maybe because it doesn't meet certain laws in Canada, etc. That said, I wouldn't worry about it Maggie. You're not missing out. This isn't a great diet. If you're looking for something like it, I would look into LA Weight Loss, Jenny Crain or Weight Watchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Paplo View Post
      I don't think it is. I think this one is for US residents only. That might be due to shipping reasons or maybe because it doesn't meet certain laws in Canada, etc. That said, I wouldn't worry about it Maggie. You're not missing out. This isn't a great diet. If you're looking for something like it, I would look into LA Weight Loss, Jenny Crain or Weight Watchers.
      Agreed. No real loss if you can't do this one. There are a whole whack of other diets you can do instead. This is not an impressive diet.

Comment

Bummer! I really liked this diet. No idea why it doesn't work in Canada...I guess shipping or whatever. That said, as Mike said, there are lots of other diets out there. This isn't an overly unique diet. There are lots of other diets that require you to buy their stuff to follow their plan. Best of luck in finding one that works for you! :D

Comment

It's not great loss. Not a fan of this one. Honestly, if you want a program like this where you pay into it, you can always explore other options like WW and Jenny Craig.

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon View Post
            It's not great loss. Not a fan of this one. Honestly, if you want a program like this where you pay into it, you can always explore other options like WW and Jenny Craig.
            I couldn't agree more. Especially WW these days. Jenny is fine for a short bit, but it's really a short-term thing and then you're right back where you used to be (and a lot poorer). WW at least thinks long term and when you reach your goal, your membership is free for life as long as you don't regain. You're on the free maintenance side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiff View Post

I couldn't agree more. Especially WW these days. Jenny is fine for a short bit, but it's really a short-term thing and then you're right back where you used to be (and a lot poorer). WW at least thinks long term and when you reach your goal, your membership is free for life as long as you don't regain. You're on the free maintenance side of things.
              Good point. It's important to think about the long-term side of these things, not just if they can get the fat off right away. You don't want to go through all that and pay all that money and have the fat come back. It's got to be long term.

Comment

Furthermore, MLSDev has a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. Their project management skills are top-notch, and they are adept at handling complex software development challenges with grace and efficiency. This reliability and commitment to deadlines set them apart in an industry where timeliness is often a critical factor.
                Last edited by garryodre; 09-14-23, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                X