Good diet pill reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good diet pill reviews

I'm interested in taking a diet pill but I want to read honest reviews about it first. What should I look for in a review to know that it's legit and is being honest? Usually I really find the feedback other people leave to be very helpful.

If the product is sold on Amazon look for the "verified purchase" above the review. This means that the person actually purchased it because it only shows up if they do. You can leave a review there and click "verified purchase" as an option.

Also, read lots and lots and lots of reviews from different sources, wherever the product is sold. While you can look at the manufacturer's website, take what is said on there with a grain of salt, rarely is a manufacturer to pot anything less than 4 out of 5 star review.

Comment

Those are some good tips I'll definitely keep in mind! Thank you KellyKatt! :)

Comment

Don't just trust Amazon or the manufacturers website. Even Amazon has a lot of fake reviews, even from "verified purchasers". You don't actually know how many people were paid by the company to review it...

Try to find reviews in as many places as possible and when you find bad reviews, carefully read them and compare them with others. If you notice a pattern, that's what I'd pay attention to.
        Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

Originally posted by treehuggertodd View Post
          Don't just trust Amazon or the manufacturers website. Even Amazon has a lot of fake reviews, even from "verified purchasers". You don't actually know how many people were paid by the company to review it...

Try to find reviews in as many places as possible and when you find bad reviews, carefully read them and compare them with others. If you notice a pattern, that's what I'd pay attention to.
          I agree. It's important to find a variety of different reviews from multiple sources. Plus, don't just see how many reviews a product has or look at the number of stars that were given. Actually read what the people have had to say. Sometimes you can tell if a review was created by a bot and I don't trust any review that just goes on and on about a product changed the persons life or they dropped 20 pounds in a week bing on it and stuff like that. Use your own judgment and think about what makes sense to you.

Comment

I like places where you can also see how many people found the review helpful and also when you can ask questions and other people respond. Plus, you can always ask your questions about a certain product at a forum (like this one) to see what people think about it who may have taken it :)

Comment

Originally posted by Paplo View Post
              I like places where you can also see how many people found the review helpful and also when you can ask questions and other people respond. Plus, you can always ask your questions about a certain product at a forum (like this one) to see what people think about it who may have taken it :)
              Me too! I also found that talking to people in a forum is a great way to learn new things and opinions. In fact, I actually trust it a little more than a review :)

Comment

Originally posted by anne View Post

Me too! I also found that talking to people in a forum is a great way to learn new things and opinions. In fact, I actually trust it a little more than a review :)
                Agreed! I love the forum for that purpose. It always feels good to know that I'm not alone and I like getting the opinions of others whom I feel can relate to my situation!

Comment

I honestly don't find reviews to be all that helpful for the most part. The reason is that I have a hard time believing them. I feel like a lot of them are fake. If you are going to depend on review, do really read tons of them (good and bad), pay attention to what the person is saying and be sure to read them from a lot of sources, not just Amazon and the company's page. Mostly I would focus more on the ingredients in the formula and the quantities of each substance over what someone else has to say about it.
                  Last edited by freddyboy; 12-03-19, 10:04 AM.
                  Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

Originally posted by freddyboy View Post
                    I honestly don't find reviews to be all that helpful for the most part. The reason is that I have a hard time believing them. I feel like a lot of them are fake. If you are going to depend on review, do really read tons of them (good and bad), pay attention to what the person is saying and be sure to read them from a lot of sources, not just Amazon and the company's page. Mostly I would focus more on the ingredients in the formula and the quantities of each substance over what someone else has to say about it.
                    Agreed, it's really important to be careful when you're reading reviews. You can't believe everything that you read.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                    X